team pley Index du Forum
team pley
Bienvenu sur le forum de la team Pley

team pley Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Stories To Be Told By Lady Kunst ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    team pley Index du Forum -> Accueil -> Urgent !
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
heimanr

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Ven 30 Juin - 21:02 (2017)    Sujet du message: Stories To Be Told By Lady Kunst Répondre en citant

Stories to be told: by Lady Kunst
by Jacqueline Delaye

->>->>->>DOWNLOAD BOOK Stories to be told: by Lady Kunst

ABOUT LADY KUNST
Internationally renowned Mexican-born Conceptual artist, LADY KUNST is someone whose concept of art and life is as ironic, sarcastic and commercial, that she decided to use the internet as both her artistic gallery and commercial store front.
No two artists are the same, and as Lady Kunst can testify, her life has been of multi-cultural diversity. Lady Kunst was born in a very conservative society in Mexico, but by the time she had reached the age of 20 years, she had lived in many different countries. As a result, she has been exposed to and has learned a variety of different art forms and artists view spanning the globe from Berlin and Paris.
Lady Kunst, who studied Cinema in Barcelona, has since dedicated her work to the creation of numerous life-changing documentaries, reportage and video art. During the period of her international exposure to diverse art forms and expressions, Lady Kunst has worked with such internationally flavored artist as Jonathan Meese and Daniel Richter, in the production of various theater-related projects. She also made videos about Ralf Metzenmacher, the former Director Footwear Europe & Accessories International by PUMA.
Lady Kunst has also a Master in Art and Culture Management in Paris, France where she played a key role in the organization and coordination of various art expositions. Having also worked as a video artist with the Painter Luciano Spanó and exhibit her work in the House of Cultures of Mexico in Paris, Lady Kunst has over the years developed into a multidisciplinary professional, who like to show that her multidisciplinary profession can have a special impact.
Now living and working Berlin, Germany where she held captive an audience of rich alternative, intellectual, open-mind, art-sponsors, and culture lovers. Lady Kunst, who lives by the words “Do it your way, but do it good”, is a beloved artist who is affectionately described by her colleagues and clients alike as being the “ironic Mexican-French artist going with the Zeitgeist“
Everyone has his or her life story, but never the same. This is true for Lady Kunst, whose live experiences have continuously demonstrated the intersection of her target audience’s wants and needs. Namely, she organized expositions; and besides, she works fast via the internet so her customers will always have new stuffs in their hands.
She supports UNICEF, GREENPEACE and AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL.

Check out her website at https://ladykunst.com, or contact her at by telephone at (+49 (0) 176-626-69300) or Email at theladykuns@gmail.com. You can also check her out on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ladykunst and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ladykunst/

Stories to be told: by Lady Kunst free fb2 Stories to be told: by Lady Kunst find audio pc bookstore book

Board Meeting Fantasy The Life of Don Windsom No Means No"I met a guy online who was good lookingSo the man pays up his $50Then he was like, 'Is this OK?' I was like, 'Yeah!' So he went all for it and I got 90 more minutesThinking to himself, "$25,000 is a lot of money, I guess it's okay." He then said, "Yes, $25,000 is a lot of money, so I guess you should be absolutely sure." As the old woman started to feel the banker's testicles, he noticed that the lawyer was quietly banging his head against the wallAn eighteen year old woman can't take her eyes off of the sexy former classmate of hers as he joins her church groupHe leans down and says "Listen mister, I've had a really lousy day, and I just want to go homeThe man opens the freezer and the bird takes a deep bowShe jerked her Bible from behind the counter and ruffled through some pages and finally jabbed her finger on the passageThe Most Desirable Woman Fun In Twickenham This story is a slice of the author's life that he decided to share with the worldIn this second part of this true erotic story a man finds his sex new hiking partner has a sexual fantasy that she wants him to fulfill with her during a weekend camping trip in the woods of WashingtonThe boy asked his father, "What is this, father?" The father responded, "Son, I have never seen anything like this in my life, I don't know what it is!" While the boy and his father were watching wide-eyed an old lady in a wheel chair rolled up to the moving walls and pressed a buttonBlack Widow Of The Orient - by NesfdancerPeter tells him what's happeningDamienThey are sure the plane is going to crash and they are all going to dieMy Petite China Doll - by Ram and LambAs Joe adjusted the collar in the mirror, the salesman asked, "How about new shoes?" Joe was on a roll by this point and said, "Well, sure." The salesman eyed Joe's feet and said, "Let's see.9.wide." Joe was astonished, "That's right again.how did you know?" "It's my job to know," said the salesmanAgain,the second guy misses himFactFaction 19,187,484 views 7:52 Haunted Lives: True Ghost Stories - Episode 2 (Real Ghosts) (Original Broadcast Version) - Duration: 44:30Morning Orgasms - by Backrub & Tammy Ng"Can't you play it?" The octopus looks up at him and says, "Play it? I'm going to screw it as soon as I figure out how to get its pajamas off." Accidental Celebration A woman and a man get into a car accident, and it's a bad one 2ffeafca65

Jean Paul Delaye Artworks with Jacqueline Delaye and 8 others in Barcelona, Spain. August 15, 2013 fake louis vuitton - fake love.
William Shakespeare, Romaios kai Ioulieta (Greek Edition)The Lion in Blue-Leo Zodiac Horoscope Journal: 150 Page Lined Notebook/DiaryComposer's Contract Logbook: 13 Contracts (104 pages)Dot Grid Notebook : Cutie Cats (VoL.3): 110 Dot Grid pages, 7" x 10"Violin - Graduates - Gum Drop Notes Sheet Music: Scales Aren't Just a Fish Thing - Igniting Sleeping BrainsViews and Reviews: Essays in Appreciation; Art (Classic Reprint)Sketchbook: Puppy Life (White and Blue) 6x9: Blank journal with unlined, unruled pages (Dogs)Artist-Life or Sketches of American Painters (Classic Reprint)Sugar Skull Coloring Book: Day Of The Dead Coloring book with extra pages (flowers, animals, mandala)Aux Bois Des Cerfs 2018: Cerfs En Liberte Dans Une Foret Danoise Proche De Copenhague (Calvendo Nature) (French Edition)

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 30 Juin - 21:02 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    team pley Index du Forum -> Accueil -> Urgent ! Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation